SPORTY GUY SETH ISAY


Filipino teen actor and model Seth Patric Isay is a soccer player at Colegio San Agustin.  He was introduced in the now defunct Sunday youth oriented show, “Teen Gen."   Seth was born on December 23, 1995, he has a Pinay mom and a Canadian dad he never met. His mom remarried another Canadian and he has a 7-year old half brother.

Seth is definitely a sporty guy. He lists basketball, volleyball and swimming among the many things he enjoys doing in his spare time.

Q&A:
Why did you decide to enter showbiz?  I wanna discover myself more and show people what I’m capable of.

What are you most proud of? My family and friends
What is one thing you cannot live without? My family
What were the toughest challenges for you? Auditioning for TGIS. There were so many people who had to line up like us and went through so much.
3 words to describe yourself.  Adventurous. Athletic. Hmmm, what else?
What is your most unforgettable childhood memory? Not caring about anything and being so free
What are your fears? I fear losing my family, I fear losing the important persons in my life.

FAVORITES
Hobbies: Watching movies with friends and taking road trips
Sports: Football, basketball, swimming, volleyball, Muay Thai, Go Karting
Music:  RnB, Hiphop, Rock, House Music, Electro, Dubstep.
Color: Blue, Red, White
Shows: MTV Cribs